- Does white chocolate contain caffeine?
When were chocolate bars first made? Find out here.
One True Passion
- Chocolate of course!
Butler's Handmade Irish
- Site loads slowly due to the absolutely gorgeous pictures.
The Chocolate Lovers' Page
- Search the database of sites, to find everything to do with Chocolate.
The International Cocoa Organisation's
- Very comprehensive (and rather serious) site.
- Written by Kids. Very sweet.
with Baker's Chocolate
classic recipes like German Chocolate Cake and Raspberry Chocolate
- Chocolate facts,chocolate soap, chocolate trivia (is there such
a thing?) and utterly decadent recipes. Addictive!
- Yes, there is such a thing as chocolate trivia.
The Swiss Chocolate Server
- Some interesting background here.
- Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it.
- Dawn loves Chocolate.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Shrine to Toblerone.
- Recipes, links and chat.
- Includes Passion for Chocolate and Tiramisł!
- Recipes, Tips and Trivia.
Simply Food's Chocolate
- Attractive interactive site from the U.K.
- "Dedicated to recipes using candy bars." Clear, comprehensive and
gives credit where it is due (unlike the many copy-and-paste merchants
the Food File has come across!).
Ultimate in Chocolate
- "Empty calories: A hollow chocolate bunny?"
Recipes, facts, history 'n' stuff.
- Reviews for the sophisticated Chocolate lover.
Place Chocolate Corner
- You don't have to buy anything and you might just learn something.
- A good selection from Holland.
Daily's Chocolate Adventure
- School was never like this!
Seductions Information Page
- "Fascinating facts about wonderful chocolate."
Ethel M Chocolates
- Just cos it's pretty!
- From Britain's favourite chocolate manufacturer. Includes many children's
at Sally's Place
- Great tips and recipes.
Send a Virtual
- Make someone's day with these calorie free treats.
Nancy's Death By Chocolate
- Recipes, fun stuff and links.
- "Over 900 different uses for chocolate."
- Lots of goodies.
- Serious stuff.
Genevra's Shrine to Chocolate
- Some unusual Recipes.
So much Chocolate
...so little time
- ...so hard to read. Pity!
- Surprisingly interesting!
Chocolates a la Carte
- Some challenging recipes for you to try at home.
- Great graphics and lots of different sections. (The nutrition page
may just be the tiniest bit biased though!)
Chocolate at the
- A fascinating Tour.
- "All about Belgian Chocolates".
Chocolate Obsession Website
- More chocolate reviews and links.
- Some amazing cakes (keep following the "next page" arrows
The Complete Chocolate
- "Featuring Organizations, Recipes, Suppliers, and more for the amateur
and professional Chocolatier and Connoisseur!" If you've got a small
screen don't miss the links on the right hand side!
- Sweet stuff from Chatelaine Magazine.
- The end of an affair. Maybe.
The Recipe File
- Many of the Recipe Collections and Archives have Chocolate sections
so please check these out too!
- Don't forget to check out our own recipe collection! There isn't
a separate Chocolate section, but you'll find many Chocolate recipes
- especially in the dessert category!
© 1999 dianaco.com