Jean-Paul Sartre Cookbook
- From the lost diaries.
Mishmash's Food Humor
- Plenty to choose from.
Toaster Museum Foundation Page
- Toaster pages keep popping up on the Net, but this one is good.
and Other Stupid Birds..
- "Turkey meat is politically correct."
- Tests With Inorganic Noxious Kakes In Extreme Situations.
of Organic Illumination Systems
- Pickles as a Light Source. Impressive Research.
on the Web
- Everything you never wanted to know
- Sort of !
- "It puts a Rose in every Cheek.." A must-see for Art Lovers.
and Nun's Tummies
- ... and other strange sounding stuff.
- Grub's up!
- Now this is silly.
- Cartoon hero from Meatropolis.
- "Using only cheap, readily-available equipment, you can create a spectacular
lightshow in the comfort of your very own kitchen, providing hours of
fun and excitement for your family, friends, and pets!"
Science Fiction Cookbook
- It's food Jim, but not as we know it.
- Build your own.
of a mad P.I. Cook
- She's moved (again) but is as politically incorrect as ever.
Pathetic Veg*an Joke Page
- Pathetic Veg*ans or Pathetic Jokes? While you're there check out the
- "The Original "Puts hair on your Chest" Jellybean."
Humor Food Page
- If you want to know what they say about Sprite ...
- Doughnuts in glorious technicolour. Does Homer know about this?
Vegetable Rights Association
- "Give peas a chance"
Might be a Bad Cook If ...
- From the home of You
Might be a Caffeine Addict if ...
I Hate Eating
- Need to do something about that low blood sugar!
and Physicists' Recipes
- Don't forget the NaCl!
- Spam FAQs, Spam Fiction, Spam Recipes...
- Spam, Elvis, Mad Cows and more. (The site's moving at the moment.
If the link doesn't work, try the old
Ultimate Xena Cookbook
- I kid you not. Surprisingly good recipes.
Uselessness of Food and Drink
- You can waste some Serious time here!
- Pictures and recipes from post-war America.
Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Page
- You'll need 5 gallons of liquid nitrogen for every gallon of ice cream.
So what are you waiting for ?
© 1999 dianaco.com