- A very (large) mixed bag from Oregon State University. Covers everything
from pasta to phytochemicals.
The Catering Net
- Recipes, food info, gossip, jobs, clip-art and more from the U.K.
Algy's Herb Page
- Whether you want to grow them, use them or just talk about them, you
can do it here.
Henriette's Herbal Homepage
- A labour of love with lots of information and very pretty pictures
- Circa 1931!Fascinating.
- Background and Recipes. A nice site.
- Full of Information and even some Cheese Poetry.
- Say what you like about Delia Smith (and people usually do!), her
recipes give a perfect result every time. Now you can email a Recipe,
take the Trivia Quiz or read the Bio. (Hey, you can even buy a Book!)
A must for Delia Groupies everywhere.
- Can't boil an egg or set a table? Here's your chance to learn!
The Internet Food Channel
- Food Trends and Information.
The Rhubarb Compendium
- Giving Rhubarb the Respect and Recognition it so richly deserves.
The Chile-Heads Home
- For those who like it Hot!
- More Hot stuff!
- The whole scoop.
The Soda Fountain
- History, Pictures, Recipes...
The Original Strawberry
- Strawberry Facts Forever!
The Inquisitive Cook
- The Chemistry of Cooking. Entertaining and Informative.
- A useful reference guide
The last Dinner
on the Titanic
- First class Menu only.
The Stinkin' Rose
- OK it may not be the food of love but Garlic's got a lot going for
- Even if you'd never use a cake mix there's plenty of interesting stuff
here, including Recipes and useful Charts. Betty even writes a shopping
list for you!
Dolores' Cake Decorating
and Candy Page
- Very Pretty.Wonderful icings, tips, recipes and techniques.
© 1999 dianaco.com