The Irish Food File
- A list of sites offering the best Irish food and drink resources on
the net. Both traditional and modern recipes and products are featured.
Wherever possible we have included sites with information on "authentic"
Irish food , rather than those that encourage the corned-beef-and-cabbage
The Chocolate File
- Silky, sensuous chocolate.
(Real addicts don't have the patience to read more than that !)
The Recipe Collections File
- One of the wonderful things about the Internet is the amount of effort,
time , talent and imagination people put into providing you with great
information absolutely free of charge. Online recipe collections are
a case in point. We have put together a list of some of the very best.
Just to prove there is such a thing as a free lunch !
(Don't forget to sample our own small collection of favourite family
recipes in Joanna's Cookbook
The Health and Nutrition File
- Some pointers to sites dealing with health and fitness, nutrition
and special diets.
The Vegetarian File
- Information and recipes for vegetarians and vegans (and everyone else
The Drinks File
- How to order it , shake it, stir it , drink it or cook with it. Everything
you've ever wanted to know about wine, beer, tea coffee ...
The Miscellaneous File
- Food-related information and resources that didn't really fit into
any of the other categories.
... and now for Something Completely Different
- Mad cows , Elvis, spam, bananas, Xena, toasters and other silly stuff.
Don't say we didn't warn you!
© 1999 dianaco.com